Ozone is a colorless gas made up of three oxygen atoms. It is used as a therapy to improve the body’s intake and use of oxygen and to activate the immune system.
What is it used for?
We use ozone to effectively treat systemic infections, for wound healing, autoimmune conditions such as multiple sclerosis, macular degeneration, angina, and heart disease (cardiovascular disease), among other things.
When used topically, ozone kills microbes such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses. When mixed with blood, ozone increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen and produce energy, stimulates the body’s production of antioxidant enzymes, and improves the function of the immune system.
Further Benefits of Ozone Therapy:
Video: What is Ozone Therapy? View Here
- Energy production: Low doses of ozone gently stress your mitochondria, making them stronger and more efficient at producing energy.
- Brain function: Ozone can cross the blood-brain barrier and reach your brain, which has a huge concentration of mitochondria. That could explain why ozone therapy helps people recover brain function after a stroke. Ozone therapy also increases blood flow to your brain, which will further boost your mitochondria.
I feel my brain works better with regular doses of ozone. (Dr. Lisbeth Roy)
- Decreased inflammation: Low levels of ozone stress your cells just enough to make them stronger; they produce glutathione and superoxide dismutase, two of the strongest antioxidants in the human body. Low-level ozone also activates heat shock proteins, the same anti-inflammatory proteins that turn on when you use a sauna.
- Faster wound healing: Ozone speeds up wound healing and is especially useful for chronic or treatment-resistant wounds.
- Anti-mold, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-parasitic effects: Ozone treatment started out as a way to sterilize drinking water. Researchers quickly realized that it also treats bacterial infections, even when bacteria are resistant to antibiotics, and kills parasites. Ozone completely removes toxic mold and mycotoxins as well.
- Strong teeth and gums: The combination of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits makes ozone a powerful way to upgrade your teeth and gums. A lot of forward-thinking dentists offer ozone therapy.
Ozone can be delivered in many ways:
- Major Autohemotherapy, where blood is withdrawn, mixed with ozone, and put back into the bloodstream via an IV.
- Minor Autohemotherapy, where blood is withdrawn, mixed with ozone, and injected into a muscle. This works like a vaccination to stimulate your immune system.
- Rectal Insufflation – this is a great way of getting ozone into your entire system.
- Vaginal Insufflation has been shown to clear the HPV virus.
- Joint Injection – works great to decrease inflammation and to stimulate the regeneration of cartilage.
- Muscle Injection – trigger points and muscles in spasm seem to melt with ozone administration.
A few other reported benefits:
- Nails and hair grow longer and stronger.
- The skin has a more healthy glow.
- Falling asleep is easier.
Contact: Dr. Lisbeth Roy: 1-866-807-3828.